If you need emergency assistance in the United States, call Suicide Prevention at (800) 273-8255 or the Veterans Crisis Line at (855) 238-5745. Otherwise call 911 or your local emergency number.

For my personal views dealing with suicide which I have called SE (Self Execution) please read and share my book if you believe it can help others. Download The Survivor's Guide to Self Execution right now!

This is a specially formatted version of the Survivor's Guide for PDF readers so you can read it on almost any device. Check your app store for a free PDF reader.

It is also available in paperback at Amazon.com. Buy one for a friend (especially one without a computer or cell phone!).

You are here


When you leave the military scene
with your duffel bag and DD 214
Uncertainty generally pounds on your chest
when you're no longer employed and your mind is stressed.
It's a big transition back to civilian life
and the lack of authority can cause you strife.
In the civilian world it doesn't matter what ranks you held before
or the amount of carnage you've seen in a war.
So in closing I'd just like to say
if you have PTSD symptoms go to the VA...
Stanley Victor Paskavich/stantasyland.com
Disabled USAF Veteran

Total votes: 588
Powered by Drupal

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer